Translate

maandag 7 maart 2016

Common (Black) Alders #2 and #3 lifted from the ground

Today I lifted 2 more Black Alders (Alnus Glutinosa) from the ground. I started them from 2yo plants that were grown as forestry material, and put them in my garden in 2010/2011.

I dug them out, cleaned out the ground from between the roots and put them both in water basins for a good few hours.

The first one was transplanted in a pond basket, after thorough rootpruning.
The other one allready had roots that could suit a bonsaipot better, so after some work it got transplanted in my only 'big' bonsaipot I had left on the shelf. This tree needs its top to be pulled more up straight obviously. And, a lot of branches needed on both of them.
Fingers crossed for the Spring to come.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten