Translate

maandag 20 november 2017

Power tool for carving

Today someone asked me if I learned to carve in a bonsai club?
I said 'no'.

I also said I first researched which (big) power tools were frequently used for bonsai carving. The weight, the wattage, varying speed, length and diameter of the shaft, price...

I ultimately found a carving tool that was almost twice as strong and at the same time twice as cheap.
1200Watts, varying speed, and 149 EURO.

Result was that a bonsai-friend was interested and got the same machine. Because he follows classes with Danny Use (the 'famous' bonsai center ginkgo in Belgium), it also drew Danny's attention so now he got one too and is impressed with the qualities of this power tool.

Isn't that nice, how an amateur can bring new stuff into the scene.

No, I don't get any royalties for posting this :)

http://www.feramotools.nl/contents/nl/p1982_houtrotfrees_rechteslijper.html


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten